Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nicknames!!!!

Corri Havlicek(sorry i prob spelled that wrong), asked me how I got my nickname Criddle. I come from a family of 10 siblings. the oldest, which is my sis Diane made up nicknames for the younger ones. Nathan is called Nate. Gary is called Kapare. Julie is Jupoo lol Jimmie is Crim or Crimkin. Cris is Pher. and she named me Criddle, which she sometimes calls me Criddle biddle. oh she also named lance Lance-i-poo. In which Autumn calls him lance-i-poo-poo. Only my big sis Diane would always call me Criddle untill i moved here. Once Susie heard my nickname, she calls me by that all the time. Which i so love! :) We have a great time with nicknames. And now i use that name as my signature sometimes for texting. It feels like home using it here! And thats the story of my Nickname!

3 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

You spelled my name perfect - good job! I love the nickname story, but will not be calling Lance, Lance-i-poo. LOL!

Corie Green said...

Cute! I love nicknames! :)

Anonymous said...

funny! Love nicknames