Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I have been tagged by LeAnn. I have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about myself. Then I tag 5 more people. This sounds fun, so here I go! ;)

3 JOYS
1. Family and Friends
2. Treats
3. Lifting Weights so I can eat the treats!
3 FEARS
1. Idenity Fraud(I'll explain why on my next post)
2. ANTS
3. Something bad happening to my family and friends
3 CURRENT GOALS
1. Surviving the terrible twos(Even though my baby is 20 mo)
2. Improving my visiting teaching
3. Trying to get a camera!
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. Going to the gym
2. Going to the movies. Now I cant since Lance broke his ankle :(
3. Making Treats, of course
3 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I am a Spin Instructer at the local gym
2. I love playing softball
3. I love my Husband
The the people I tag are Paige Murdock, Corie Green, Natalie Moss, Jennifer Bickmore, and Corri Havlicek. Have Fun!

2 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

OK, I'll do it. I seriously need to because Jackie tagged me also! So, I think you come visiting teaching to me...I'll bug you till you succeed in your goal of improving, tee, hee.

Corri Havlicek said...

I finally did the tag, so go read and laugh, THEN come see me for visiting teaching :->