Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Goodness, life has been busy! Lance is still working out of Gallup. He has been coming home more frequent lately to visit but we are going to have to put an end to that. Its so tempting to have him drive home but the gas is killing our budget. School is out and Sari has been having tons of fun. :) She started swim lessons this week, along with Boston. They both have loved it so much. Boston was telling me yesterday how Awesome it is! We were getting a great laugh at how excited he was as he was shivering to death. He is such a cute good boy with a sweet spirit! I moved my spin class from evenings to mornings for the summer. I teach now at 8:30 in the morn and so loving it! Staish hangs out with the Turly's during class when they are home and available and she loves them to death! :) When they are out of town, I get a sitter or the Connells help me out. They have been great! Co-ed softball has started. I love it tons. Its so much fun. Last year I played for Patten and Green and had a great time- Great bunch of people. But this year, I really wanted to play with my brother and his wife. It's been fun. Pher is hilarious and we have been having a great time! I love my family! And thank-ful for my great friends. :)

6 comments:

Susie and Josh said...

Sounds busy! Don't envy swim lessons though. You do have a great family. Yay for summer!

Nicole Norris said...

I didn't know you taught a spinning class. Cool! I also didn't know that your brother lived so close to you. What is he up to? Kids?

Criddle said...

yea its pretty cool we live in the same town. Now we are playing on the same co-ed softball team! :) He works for the railroad too and has 4 kids!!!

Corri Havlicek said...

Where are the baptism pictures!?

The Moss Family said...

Just cause your on facebook now doesn't mean you can let the blog go. If I didn't see you almost every day, I would think you guys were dead. :)

Corri Havlicek said...

Crystal, it is seriously time to post. You're not that busy. LOL!