Monday, May 4, 2009

I Have a Leak!!!!!

UGH! I have a leak. Why do these things always happen when the hubby is gone! Plus he is locked to a work train in Grants for a few days. :( I barely noticed it this morn after I mopped( ha ha I know- shocker isn't it!) I'm only blogging about it because this is my adult contact! jk but seriously, with Lance gone, I do spend more time on the computer when I have tons of other things I should be doing ;) Any how, now I have to figure out whats going on. I am thinking its coming from the kids bathroom. Maybe the bathtub. Wish me luck! Oh i wish Lance were home!


4 comments:

The Moss Family said...

Oh, no!!!! That's no fun. Good luck in finding it. Looks like it's time to call Bishop Miller again. :)

The Moss Family said...

I'm thinking that the ceiling was so happy you mopped that it cried. Thus causing the leak. :)

Criddle said...

lol lol no kidding huh!

Corie Green said...

UGH! I hate that! And yes it is always when the hubby is gone that stuff like that happens. Let me know if we can help! :S And I know what you mean about the adult contact! LOL