Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Boston's 5th Bday!

On April 19, we celebrated Boston's 5th birthday! He was super excited! He wanted a Nintendo DS cake, so I got online and googled it and found some great ideas. It was tons of fun. Susie came over after work and decorated it with me. It turned out cute and Boston loved it. We had a dinner on his bday. And LeAnn took these great shots for me. Thanks LeAnn. :) Boston was so excited to turn 5. We told him that now since he is 5, he has to eat the crusts on his sandwiches. It seems to be working. He is such a good boy and I love him to death. I couldn't ask for a better son. I love you Boston! I'm going to miss him when he goes to Kindergarten next year.



Blowing out his candles with a little help from his little sis!









3 comments:

Corie Green said...

So cute!! Good job on the cake!! :) Happy B-day Boston!!!

Anonymous said...

Way cute!! He is so big! :( I still think of him as this chubby baby!!

Susie and Josh said...

YAY! What a fun birthday! Too bad Josh wasn't home to cook the ham! LOL J/K Lance!