Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Got Tagged

I was tagged by Jen Bickmore.

Rules:Link the person who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog.Tell 6 unspectacular quirky things about you or your family.Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

1. When I first started my job, it tore me up to be away from my kids. Now I look forward to the two days a week I work to get a little break( I know, thats so bad).

2. I love taking my son Boston to the movies. He laughs so loud at the littlest things. Its so cute and very entertaining at the kid's movies.

3. I have cankles! In which I hate them but I've learned to have a good sense of humor about it and its a big joke with my family and friends. Its like my ankles are filled with liquid. So wierd, and if I squeeze them, it hurts. lol

4. I abesolutely can not stand to mop. I don't like it. Lance does the mopping in this house. I think I have maybe mopped maybe 5 times in my 9 years of marriage.

5. I can be very critical of myself. If I'm going somewhere, I sometimes change a zillion times. It drives Lance nuts! I always seem to find flaws and ask my husband "Do I look ok?"

6. I love making and eating treats. I think I am addicted. If there is help out there, please let me know! lol

:)I hope you enjoyed this brief look into my quirky life!Now it is your turn, I tag LeAnn, Natalie, Corie Green, Corrie Havlecik, Jen Brimhall , Page Murdock & Anyone else who wants to do it!!! Go do it!! :)

3 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

OK cool, I'll think on it a bit and then post.

Corri Havlicek said...

I did it!

The Moss Family said...

Wow!!! Pictures!! They are really cute I wonder who took them? :)