Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Pony Tail Challenge

Everybody has got to check out the Pony Tail Challenge this week.(I have a link here on my blog) The challenge is to try to be on time to something this week and not be late. And goodness, that is a major challenge for me. I am late for everything. If I set a time to meet someone, they automatically know to be at least 10 minutes late. lol I am awful. My challenge is to get to church on time this Sunday. I know, your probably wondering, "Can it be done?" That is my biggest challenge each week. So Staisha, No dirty diapers before we leave the house for church! lol JK They are having a prize giveaway for this challenge and it is awesome. They are having a drawing for these beautiful clocks. There is a link to the clock website on the Pony Tail Challenge blog. They are so cool. Wish me luck!

No comments: