Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update on Lance-i-poo poo

I can't believe it! Lance has been off work since August 4. And boy did time fly by. Thank goodness! lol Last week we went to the doctor and he told Lance he can go back to work on October 1st. :) Hurray! Well today is October 1st and I dare mention to say: no work. :( (boo hoo) lol On Monday, Lance called the railroad saying I can go back to work and I have a doctors note. They said we need a certain form filled out by you and the doctor and have it faxed back to us. So we filled out our part and faxed it to the doctor that same day. The doctor said it would cost us $25 (which has to be paid before they fax it back. So ridiculous!) and take a week to get back. So we pleaded with his secretary and she said she would try her best to get it signed. Well today is the day he is suppose to mark up for work and we still haven't received the filled out form. So i keep telling myself Whats another day in the grand scheme of things! My hubby will be back to work soon! Hopefully! lol Oh on a side note. Lance is pretty sad now that one of his ankles now looks like a cankle. It keeps swelling up. I said to buck up and join the club. At least he doesn't have two cankles! lol

3 comments:

Corie Green said...

Ha Ha I can't wait to tease him about his cankle!!! :)

Corri Havlicek said...

Keep buggin' the secretary!

Corri Havlicek said...

So, what happened? Is he back to work yet?