Friday, April 24, 2009

Look what lemon almost caught!

A little creature has been making holes in my backyard! I'm thinking and hoping this is the culprit. Today Lance and I were upstairs, when the kids came up saying mom, lemon has a mouse behind the computer! When we came downstairs, we found lemon by the computer with this little guy. Yay! lemon ( oh Lemon is my cat) had it cornered and kept the thing from running amuck in my house. Luckily Lance was home today from Gallup and we caught it and put it in the pail. I didn't want Lance to kill it so he took it out far into the desert. What is this called? and I so hope we caught the rodent making holes in my yard. :)



5 comments:

Corie Green said...

Oh man! I can't wait to show Greg this post. You know how he is about mice. he really hates ALL rodents! :)

Corie Green said...

greg says you should have squished it

Criddle said...

lol lol lol I know huh It better not come back!

The Moss Family said...

Ya, we would have killed it too. If only Lemon had claws, that mouse probably would have been dead!! You know he is Limes brother and you know that Lime does with birds!!!!!

Susie and Josh said...

Yuck! Go Lemon! Yay for no more holes in your back yard!